Sunday 21 October 2012

Mohammad Faizal – 01-201206-00495


Mohammad Faizal  – 01-201206-00495

Entry  1
What did I think of PDA(Public Display of Affection).
PDA is a bad thing that ever I think. it is not the right permission by other religions, especially Islam.For other religions, it is common to people of other faiths. Displays of affection in a public place, such as the street, are more likely to be objected to, than similar practices in a private place with only people from a similar cultural background present.  Maintaining  eye contact  can be regarded socially and psychologically as analogous to touching in some cultures.  In Malaysiait will invitedisadvantages or controversial to others if it should take place in public places. For other countries, it may be common his example of the United StatesGermany and etc. This is because there aredifferences in religion that prohibits this in show at public places. In the age of globalization, mostpeople in malaysia assume this is normalThis happens is a factor likely to influence from foreign cultures or from satellite technologies such as the Internet and other.
Definition of love.
Love is pureexpensive and higher. The nature of love is perfectOtherwise, love will be disabled.That's real love love. The love inherent in the human psyche since man is born into the world. Onlyhumans are going through the stages of birth ranging from love to love fondling motherleads tolove for family and finally being satisfied, finding love sacred, so would love to love the existence ofGod can not be seen but can be felt and real love and pure love pure white.  When due in each ofthe stages of love, then God made man was willing to accept that love. At first the soul ready to receive love, thus readily on hand to share a sense of presence with the belovedReady for bindingloyal and understanding. Accountable loyal to love. Ready to surrender to the belovedAlthough the existence of love can not be seenbut the love is wonderful and beautiful. How lovely it is genuineand not masked. Not only was it beautiful but pure, luminous sparkling white and cleanAs manypeople saylove is pure. Pure love does not mean that it does not expect a reply. Love hoping forreturn of love. Pure love means it is not stained nor original sin That is the nature of love, it is purelike a newborn childThose who know the meaning of love will try to maintain that love as holy aspossible. Retaining means keep it holy love of sensual temptation no limits. Because holy love sostained and sinfull.
Entry  2
Love Stories.
My love story started from a chance meeting with a woman who made ​​me become incoherentwhen I see her sweet smileAt that time I was 18 years old and is studying in a college in KualaLumpurEvery day, I've always wanted to meet him but I can not always see him because he already has a boyfriend. Every time I see him, I always smiled when I saw her face. I really hopethat one day he knows that I love him.One day, I saw her walking with her ​​boyfriend holding hands.I was very jealous when you see them holding hands, they are very happyAt that time, I expectmen with him now is me. Days passed and I continued to meet him by chance in an elevator. Iwant to try to talk to him but, feeling ashamed hahah. I feel stupid I did not dare ni to try to talk to him. Until now, I still expect him to be my lover rightWhat I want to just want her happy, I do not want her unhappy. That is the strength of my love for him.
 -THE END.-


Entry 3

Title : If….
If I were given a chance to choose and live in once of the ancient cities,  i would choose the Chichén Itzá. Chichen Itza is located in the eastern portion of Yucatán state in Mexico. Chichen Itza has a strong and stable economy. Besides, it will also have an extensive knowledge of astronomy and mathematics. In terms of building was it was carefully designed by professionals and the building making it sound right. It makes the place sound and complete. Then in terms of politics, the politics of Chichen Itza have a very strong and make the city safe from harm.

Entry 4


THE PROJECT FOR FUTURE...

  I will create a tool for the future is a watch. I would watch that copyright is shaped like a watch that has been in existence at present, but has a unique function can also detect the position of a place, in other words "GPS". in addition, we can make voice calls and video calls directly. in other words, it also serves as a mobile phone. in addition, the watch is fitted by the media such as music and radio. there will be a source working as a toy in the form of batteries but does not use a lot of energy and does not need to charge every time and it lasts 10 times longer than a battery that has been in existence at present. These watches will function as normal watches, it also serves as a standard modern cell phone people use. This watch also has an emergency tool like can contact the relevant authorities such as police stations, fire stations, hospitals etc. with fast, easy access. Lastly, this watch will give self satisfaction everyone wants to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment