Sunday 21 October 2012

NUR AMIRAH ADLINA MOHD RAZIF (01-201206-00185)

ENTRY 4

If I was given the opportunity to invent something, I will invent something useful for everyone as build circuits to street gangs and prevent accidents are often caused by street gangs. I want to design this because there are many young boys who abused and will cause traffic congestion and inconvenience to people around. I especially do not like to see this street thugs inconvenience their parents and the public because they are not indifferent art. own safety and that of others, they know just made ​​happy on the road without considering the safety of others. I understand the feeling of those who want to race like on television, but they can not afford to pay to use the circuit. So I was free to design this circuit and we all would not worry about the problem of street gangs and other road disaster.



ENTRY 5 

Video Nick Vujicic 

I have watched the video of this about a man who did not have his hands and feet as well as a strong-willed and not easily admit defeat, he is Nick Vujicic. He was very inspiring to me and my life that were previously only knew despair middle of the road, after I watched this video touched my heart with his lifestyle even though he was not perfect from perfect in terms of physical but mental. He greatly influenced a lot of people around with his way of life, Nick Vujicic also taught me the meaning of patience and do not easily succumb to what we are facing over the years. I'm very proud of him can live like a human being and now he was married .. I am also pleased with the story of his life that is not easily deterred when his college-age life often bullied until he wanted to give up but he was gritty and continue to succeed to graduate in the field of accounting. I can imagine how I place him, of course I can not handle it all like him now, I would kill myself. I remembered during my study in Cheras in accounting course, I can not do it until I drop the subject and go into other areas that interest me more. I feel sorry to leave accounting because if I continue, of course, now I was in the examination room and take the final exam. Now I get up and forget all his past and move on to a new book and will not repeat past mistakes again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment