Thursday 6 December 2012

NUR AMIRAH ADLINA

ENTRY 5


From the sitcom "mind your language ', most of my characters are pleasing her teacher character. His teacher a teacher who persevere in any event even if his students are very "clever" in English, he still willingly teach his students that come from different races and languages. tetang teacher's story he had converted his right to this school and will begin to serve, even the headmaster, teachers expect new woman, but apparently men .. haha​​, the headmaster, said the new teachers' male teachers did not expect to come, for this reason female teachers who come and go as you do not hold this teaching school .. hahaha '.. so began his duties as a teacher at there .. from there he also learned the meaning of patience and do not give up to keep his job .. there is a story in one day, he went to a coffee shop and drink while the time to operate the school, he had to treat an elderly uncle who do not understand English very much and think he's the shop steward hehehe, best part is he a teacher character gentle and naive :)



ENTRY 6
If I had a superpower, I would like to have the power to control all kinds of power in this world and no man can be beat. so maybe I was a bit greedy and it's me for the evil haha .. I do not want all eyes scorn n field oblique to me but they MUST respect and comply with the instructions say now say for absolute power and yes I was the most powerful in hahaha. that time I will use my powers for good and eliminate the bad people and human care ignored as in Palestine, I will help them get their country back. that's why I wanted this power of ABSOLUTE POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment